Significant cost saving Implementation
High bandwidth and innovative functionalities of EoC add significant cost savings to the maintenance of EoC network and implementation of future FTTB (Fiber to the Building) applications. EoC to be the last
mile also provides a cost-effective alternative solution for broadband access to home and office buildings.
Supports wide range of deployment and future extension
Bi-directional broadband bandwidth offered by EoC supports wide range applications such as real-time monitoring, video surveillance, Broadband Internet access, and other consumer services, which all
aim at improving customer satisfaction.
Like all IP-based networks, there are many potential threats and vulnerabilities within an EoC network. It provides enhanced security by leveraging standard based DES/3DES encryption to ensure the
protection of consumer data and EoC network infrastructure.
Ease of central control and remote management
The system supports standard–based SNMP network management protocol that reduces maintenance cost tremendously.
Economical and flexible solutions for low-density rural areas
In most rural areas, a cellular signal is not readily available as wireless coverage is much smaller. EoC system provides an economical solution, and easily installation could provide the most efficiency real-time communication.
- Provides physical speed up to 200Mbps over existing in building coax cable
- Wireless 802.11n high performance data rate
- Supports varied applications such as IPTV, and high-speed Internet access
- Compliant with the Universal Power Line Association industry specifications
- Integrated with Billion EoC Head-end and NMS tool for turn-key solution
- Supports 802.11n Wireless Access Point with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Wireless speed up to 300Mbps and 3 times the coverage of standard 802.11b / g
- Multiple SSIDs
- Rural area also useful for installation
- ideal for residential users