- Fully IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee
- PRO compliant
- Dual WAN – broadband and 3Gconnections
- 802.11n wireless AP, up to 300Mbp data rate
- Wireless bridge to connect with existing wireless gateway
- Supports wireless AP mode and client mode
- Quality of Service
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports for 3G networks
- Supports multiple SSIDs
- Auto fail-over for always-on connection
- Certified with ZigBee SEP (Smart Energy Profile)
- Compliant with ZigBee HAN (Home Automation Profile)
- Provides API for vendors to develop their App and cloud service
- Works as part of ZigBee-based energy management solution for business partners:
- Power utilities: solar power, wind power, etc.
- ZigBee network system integrator and planners
- House builders
- Suppliers of smart energy devices in IHD, load control, and PCT
- Sub-metering service provider
The Billion SG6200NXL not only provides a wireless AP feature for connecting with local smartphone or Notebook but also acts as a wireless client for connecting to existing wireless gateway. This feature can Extend the wireless coverage and reduce the wiring cost. Besides its high-speed wireless connection up to 300Mbps data rate with an integrated 802.11n Wireless Access Point, the Billion SG6200NXL also extends the wireless coverage with its Dual-WAN design, Internet access via broadband/DSL and back up through 3G network, to keep users always-connected.
This ZigBee smart energy gateway is an important hub of Billion Energy Management Ecosystem, which consists of various sensors such as smart meter, power plug, quick switch, IHD, thermostat, and IP-Cam. Billion SG6200NXL provides flexible and secure development platform via a well-defined API (Application Program Interface) for system integrator and software partner to integrate their back-end solution and application software, and further to come out their cloud service and apps. Billion provides three types of Billion SG6200NXL according to different applications to meet customers’ need.
Billion SG6200NXL - STD (Standard Version)
The Billion SG6200NXL-Std is designed for SI and software companies that they can choose any kinds of platforms to develop their software applications based on Billion API. The Smart Energy Gateway pushes all the recorded data to the back-end cloud system that were built by SI and software companies so users can remotely monitor energy consumption and manage their appliances. This solution is ideal for SI of energy management and service providers.
Billion SG6200NXL - SDK (Software Development Kit Version)
The Billion SG6200NXL-SDK is designed for SI and software companies to develop the software inside of Billion SG6200NXL-SDK for providing the customized services and solutions to the end customers.
Billion SG6200NXL - SEP (Smart Energy Profile Version)
The Billion SG6200NXL-SEP is designed for utility projects that the ZigBee gateway enables the connection between HAN devices in the Smart Grid AMI network. Being certified with the ZigBee Smart Energy Profile (SEP) capabilities, the Billion SG6200NXL-SEP provides an efficient interface between the smart meter and ZigBee embedded devices such as Programmable Communicating Thermostats (PCT), In-Home-Display (IHD) and other ZigBee-based products. Either applied in Home Area Networks (HAN), building Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) for power utilities or Plug-in Electric Vehicle (PEV) Integration, Billion’s advanced communication products and solutions shall continue playing an essential role in the smart grid applications. This is ideal for SI of utility projects.